Co-working Space in Hong Kong
Space Sharing Scheme For Youth
In recent years, the design concept of co-working space has set off a boom in Hong Kong, especially attracting the attention of the new generation of young communities. Co-working space is an open office where everyone can share the same work environment. A shared office is not as restrictive as a traditional office, eliminating the gap between the seats. The goal is to create a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, thus stimulating communication between partners.
Lots of young people yearn for a more relaxed office environment and do not like to be restrained, especially when working from nine to six. It is believed that in the future, more and more workers will turn to the working mode of shared office in Hong Kong.
The Wave welcomes start-ups with the backgrounds of Creative Industries, Art and Culture, Social Innovation, Social Enterprise and NGO to apply for The Wave’s co-working membership under the HKSAR government’s Space Sharing Scheme for Youth. Preference will be given to start-ups that can create synergy with the core businesses of our mother company “Stan Group”.
Eligible candidates can enjoy monthly rental at $1,000 up per user.
For more details, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com / (+852) 6393 9333.
Visitor Registration Software
Get ready for your visit! Scheduled a meeting with Wavers? The Wave provides an easy-to-use software to facilitate the registration process. It just takes 5 easy steps and Wavers will be notified by email with just a few clicks. Watch the full tutorial video here: http://bit.ly/2Z8ku0T
Work & Wellness Special Offer
Believing in working to live but not living to work, The Wave proudly collaborates with Club East to present the Work x Wellness exclusive package. Enjoy a fully equipped office, with club facilities just 5-minutes away from The Wave Kwun Tong. Membership Fee is $14,800 per year with the following benefits:
Sign up to enjoy
- Exclusive access to Fitness Club with 3 extra fitness membership
- 20% off for regular-priced treatments at Lafayette Spa
- 20% off and a waiver of 10% service charge at Angel & Devil and Kong Fu Zi*
- $10,000 privileged points for spending at Club East (1 privilege point valued at HK$1)
- $400 redemption letter to be used in birthday month*
* One membership per signed agreement.
* Terms & conditions apply, please refer to the membership bye-law and the terms and conditions on the redemption letter.